The members of the Eaton’s Neck Fire Department will assemble at 10 a.m. on Sunday, June 26 to dedicate a new memorial garden and flagpole. The garden is named in memory of Second Assistant Chief Kevin J. Brandon and is dedicated to those who served the Eaton’s Neck Fire Department and have answered their last alarm.
Members to be honored include:
- Thomas Baldasar
- Martin A. Beutel
- Vivien Brancato
- Second Assistant Chief Kevin J. Brandon
- Commissioner John T. Carroll Jr.
- Commissioner Franklin D. Cass
- Chief William A. Cuff
- Louis D. Dellamorte
- Douglas Dietrich
- Chief Henry T. Dietrich
- Founding Secretary and Commissioner Vincent Dragunat
- Chief Thomas J. Dwyer
- Commissioner Peter T. Farrell
- Second Assistant Chief John H. Fraser
- Commissioner Roy S. Healy
- Commissioner Frank Heubner
- Founding Treasurer Edward C. Markiewicz
- Captain Robert L. Marshall
- Chief Andrew J. Mastronardi
- Captain Carl W. Milano
- Honorary Member Daniel C. Murphy
- Chief Edward A. Newton
- Honorary Chief Julius W. Peltz
- John S. Reus
- Chief George H. Schombs Jr.
- Robert Schroy
- Founding Vice President Rudolph Schultz
- Founding President and Chief Charles Shoreys
- Captain Richard H. Taylor
- Chief Richard B. Vogt
- Henry Wolfrath
- Chief Daniel A. Zuhoski
The garden was constructed by members of the Eaton’s Neck Fire Department. The project was spearheaded by Ex-Chief Jerry Hehir with technical leadership provided by Ex-Chief Kevin O’Neill. Special thanks to George Jensen of Northport, a retired FDNY firefighter, for donating his time and equipment.
All are invited. Light brunch to follow.